Re: Upcoming Event: API Sub-Committee Meeting - Fri, 05/15/2020 4:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Brett Preston

Looks like the Zoom meeting series ended May 1 -- I've since extended by another 50 occurrences so you should be good for a while.

You will find under the ES 2 account.

Thanks!

On Fri, May 15, 2020 4:30 PM, Tina Tsou Tina.Tsou@... wrote:

Dear @Brett Preston,

I did not find this meeting in Akraino ES or ES 2 accounts.

Would you join as host?

Thank you,

Tina Tsou

Enterprise Architect