Re: question about publishing to API portal

Vikram Siwach

We are hosting this for the community in our cloud as there was no precedent to follow. We used the following open source

Easiest way is to express API in a popular format using protobuf and generate swagger definitions. I can ask my engineer to help with launch once the community approves the updated set.

As developer APIs shall consume Infra APIs so there might be a need to build a validation cycle in community labs. We are still in process to figure that out.

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 6:21 PM Jeff Brower <jbrower@...> wrote:
Vikram-

Ok got it. At some point in the future when there are APIs approved and can be added, how is the page accessed / edited ?  That's what I need to
know, so I can come up with publishing / editing method for API subcommittee guys.

Thanks.

-Jeff

Join api@lists.akraino.org to automatically receive all group messages.