From: Thomas Nadeau
To: main<main@...>
Subject: Re: [akraino] Akraino Charter
Time: 2018-09-05 08:00:05

The idea for doing everything in blueprints is that it brings visibility into any work that impacts the project to both the TSC, but also clearly in writing so any others (i.e.: integration, testing, etc...) that might be external to the project have clear information about what is planned or underway.  On a related note, I view blue prints as being largely analogous to epics, and in the same way are a good way to plan for a current or future release, and just a good way to organize the moving parts of a large project like this one potentially can turn out to be.

--Tom

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 7:30 PM Wenjing Chu <Wenjing.Chu@...> wrote:

As long as we agree that such work should take place in Akraino, then it’s just naming. Yes, we could have a “non-integration blueprint”, but it seems really confusing to me.

Wenjing