Re: Use cases and Blueprints

Margaret Chiosi <margaret.chiosi1@...>

I wasn’t thinking that we would have all these blueprints – so maybe we should update the draft definitions doc on scope of a blueprint. I thought the use case determined the scope. But then a scope of a use case needs to be defined.

Thank You,

Margaret Chiosi

VP Open Ecosystem Team

Admin: Sophie Johnson