From: <main@...> on behalf of Glenn Seiler <Glenn.seiler@...>
Date: Friday, September 14, 2018 at 11:41 AM
To: Margaret Chiosi <margaret.chiosi1@...>, "main@..." <main@...>
Subject: Re: [Akraino Main] Use cases and Blueprints

I may have missed some threads, but I thought we were discussing

  1. Integration Blueprints (architecture)
  2. Functional Blueprints  (components)

I agree with some of the other comments that we risk spreading or diluting the definition of Blueprint to broadly and it can be very confusing.

I support the idea that blueprints are pretty specific, not just defining components that are integrated, but how they are intended to be used and deployed.

I’m not sure this would apply to an individual component (or functional) blueprint.

-glenn