From: PLUNKETT JR., DAVID <dp7642@...>
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 8:09 AM
To: Andrew Wilkinson <andrew.wilkinson@...>;
Subject: RE: Exact BoM for ATT Flock Unicycle Dell servers

Andrew,

Below are the core server components for the Dell servers used in the Akraino lab [AW: This is specifically ATT's Network Cloud Unicycle/Rover BP validation lab obviously not relevant for other/all BPs which have their own HW requirements]. I removed the generic line items (asset tag, media, cables, etc) to keep the list manageable. Let me know when you are available and we can review.

David Plunkett

210-AKZR PowerEdge R740XD Server Gen 14 1
321-BDHZ Chassis with Up to 24 x 2.5 Hard Drives for 2CPU, GPU Capable Configuration 1
330-BBHD Riser Config 6, 5 x8, 3 x16 slots 1
338-BLMP Intel Xeon Gold 6152 2.1G, 22C /44T, 10.4GT/s , 30M Cache, Turbo, HT (140W) DDR4-2666 1
370-AAIP Performance Optimized 1
370-ADNF 32GB RDIMM 2666MT/s Dual Rank 12
374-BBOK Intel Xeon Gold 6152 2.1G, 22C /44T, 10.4GT/s , 30M Cache, Turbo, HT (140W) DDR4-2666 1
384-BBBL Performance BIOS Settings 1
384-BBPZ 6 Performance Fans forR740/740 XD 1
400-ASXH 480GB SSD SATA Read Intensive 6Gbps 512e 2.5in Hot-plug Drive, S4500, 1 DWPD,876 TBW 4 Disk Slots 0-3
400-AVEZ 2.4TB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512e 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive 6 Disk Slots 4-9
405-AAOE PERC H730P RAID Controller, 2G B NV Cache, Adapter, Low Profile 1
450-ADWM Dual, Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply (1+1), 1100W 2
540-BBHP Intel X710 Dual Port 10Gb Direct Attach, SFP+, Converged Network Adapter 1 PCIE Slot 5 (not used)
540-BCDH Intel XXV710 Dual Port 25GbE SFP28 PCIe Adapter, Full Height 2 PCIE Slots 3 and 7
555-BCKO Intel X710 DP 10Gb DA/SFP+, + I350 DP 1Gb Ethernet, Network Daughter Card 1
800-BBDM UEFI BIOS Boot Mode with GPT Partition 1