Re: [Akraino TSC] New Blueprint proposaled for review

Tapio Tallgren

Yes, next week was proposed.

-Tapio

From: Zhang,Hechun <zhanghechun@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2020 13:19
To: Tallgren, Tapio (Nokia - FI/Espoo); Andrew Wilkinson
Cc: Andrew Wilkinson; technical-discuss@...; tsc@...
Subject: Re: [Akraino TSC] New Blueprint proposaled for review

Hi all,

Can we postpone this presentation until the next week? I need to go to the hospital right now since family's illness.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Best regards.

Baidu
NetArch
Tel: 010-56796212
Mobile: +86-15010096386
Email: zhanghechun@...

在 2020/1/2 下午4:12,“Zhang,Hechun”<zhanghechun@...> 写入:

OK. That time will be fine for me. It's 10:00 PM in Beijing.

在 2019/12/27 下午10:16,“tsc@... 代表 Tapio Tallgren”<tsc@... 代表 @tapio_t> 写入:

Date sounds good, but the time after TSC meeting is kinda late for China (midnight if I can calculate right).