Re: Process to Submit a Blueprint (Akraino)

Asif Mehmood <malikasifmahmoodawan@...>

Greetings,

We hereby request presentation slots for its review.

Best Regards,
Asif Mehmood
+82 10-3212-6804

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 9:28 AM Tina Tsou <Tina.Tsou@...> wrote:

Dear @Asif Mahmood et al,

+ @Andrew Wilkinson as chair of process sub-Committee.

BP Graduation Review Processes and Criteria is the procedure.

If you create a wiki page under Blueprint Proposals, send an email to technical-discuss@...; process@...; tsc@...; ask presentation slots for review.

Meeting calendar is at https://wiki.akraino.org/display/AK/calendars.

If you are lucky, get approval from Technical Community Sub-Committee (6am Thursday PT), Process Sub-Committee (8am Tuesday PT), TSC (7am Tuesday and Thursday PT), and vote on TSC meeting. It can as quick as a week and a half, if there is no request to change your original proposal, or you change it accordingly in time.

Hope it helps.

Thank you,

Tina Tsou

Enterprise Architect