From: tsc@... <tsc@...> on behalf of Jane Shen via Lists.Akraino.Org <jane.shen=futurewei.com@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 18:51
To: technical-discuss@...; process@...; tsc@...
Cc: tsc@...
Subject: [Akraino TSC] New Blueprint project incubation review request

Dear Andrew/Tapio,

We would like to notify about new BP proposal request "KubeEdge Edge Service Blueprint Family, Type 1: ML Inference Offloading”.

I have created wiki page under new proposal for BP with proposal details: https://wiki.akraino.org/display/AK/KubeEdge+Edge+Service+Blueprint

We are new to the BP process. Please let us know if anything we missed for new BP incubation. Also Please kindly help to schedule a presentation slot to start the incubation review.

Thanks,

-Jane Shen

Join technical-discuss@lists.akraino.org to automatically receive all group messages.