Date
Re: [Akraino TSC] New Blueprint project incubation review request

Evers-Hood, Melissa E <melissa.e.evers-hood@...>

Do the blueprints today align to this philosophy?  If no, is there an appetite to work on a transition plan?

From: tsc@... <tsc@...> On Behalf Of Srini
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 7:42 AM
To: Tapio Tallgren <tapio.tallgren@...>; Tina Tsou <Tina.Tsou@...>
Cc: technical-discuss@...; process@...; tsc@...; jane.shen@...
Subject: Re: [Akraino Technical-Discuss] [Akraino TSC] New Blueprint project incubation review request

Hi Tapio,

At least, moving forward, we need to explicitly pose a question on whether the use case can be satisfied with existing BP in the same family or elsewhere in other families. If not, as community, we need to find out what is different in the infrastructure and document that clearly.

Thanks

Srini

From: Jie Shen <jane.shen@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 09:51
To: "technical-discuss@..." <technical-discuss@...>, "process@..." <process@...>, "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Cc: "KATHIRVEL, KANDAN" <kk0563@...>, Tina Tsou <Tina.Tsou@...>, "KATARIA, DEEPAK" <dd7022@...>, Yin Ding <yin.ding@...>, "jiaxuan@..." <jiaxuan@...>, dinghany <dinghany@...>, Jiafeng Zhu <jiafeng.zhu@...>, Jeff Brower <jbrower@...>

[...]

Updated Event: Akraino Community Call: Public Cloud Edge Interface (PCEI) Blueprint Family proposal - Thursday, 26 March 2020 #cal-invite

[...]

[Akraino Technical-Discussion ] Presentation slot request for new feature project for KPI ( Kontour )

Arif khan <arif29march@...>

Dear Team,

We would like to notify about new feature project " Kontour " which is for defining and standardizing KPI between different blueprint and also with different community

I have created a wiki page under the new proposal

Kindly help us to schedule a presentation slot, I have already presented it in Community F2F meeting on 3rd march in facebook building. Let me know if I am missing some steps.

Regards
Arif Khan

Cancelled Event: Akraino Technical Community Call (Weekly) - Thursday, 19 March 2020 #cal-cancelled

technical-discuss@lists.akraino.org Calendar <technical-discuss@...>

Cancelled: Akraino Technical Community Call (Weekly)

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Thursday, 19 March 2020
6:00am to 7:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/919148693

Organizer: technical-discuss@...

Akraino Technical Community Call: TSC updates to technical community and deeper dives into topics as applicable. Meeting content posted to Technical Community Wiki.
Meeting Lead: Kandan Kathirvel, Akraino TSC Chair

Akraino Edge Stack is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://zoom.us/j/919148693
Or iPhone one-tap : US: +16699006833,,919148693# or +16465588656,,919148693#
Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free) or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 919 148 693
International numbers available:
https://zoom.us/u/adnlim1pfM

Upcoming Event: Akraino Community Call:"Enterprise Applications on Light weight 5G Telco Edge" - Thu, 03/12/2020 6:00am-7:00am #cal-reminder

technical-discuss@lists.akraino.org Calendar <technical-discuss@...>

Reminder: Akraino Community Call:"Enterprise Applications on Light weight 5G Telco Edge"

When: Thursday, 12 March 2020, 6:00am to 7:00am, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://zoom.us/j/919148693

View Event

Organizer: technical-discuss@...

New project discussion:
"Enterprise Applications on Light weight 5G Telco Edge" under existing BP family "5G MEC system Blueprint Family".

Link: https://wiki.akraino.org/display/AK/Enterprise+Applications+on+Lightweight+5G+Telco+Edge

[...]

Re: Presentation slot request for New BP proposal "Enterprise Applications on Light weight 5G Telco Edge"

khemendra kumar

Ok Got it,

Thanks a lot.

Regards
khemendra kumar

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 6:07 PM Andrew Wilkinson <andrew.wilkinson@...> wrote:

Hi,

After the presentation to the TSC at the Community Call we will schedule a Process SC review,

Andrew