Date
Updated Event: Akraino Technical Community Call (Weekly) - Thursday, 5 March 2020 #cal-invite

technical-discuss@lists.akraino.org Calendar <technical-discuss@...>

Akraino Technical Community Call (Weekly)

When:
Thursday, 5 March 2020
6:00am to 7:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/919148693

Organizer: technical-discuss@...

This week, we will have a presentation about a new proposed project:

Edge Computing-based Stable Topology Prediction for Vehicular Networks

Please join to discuss the project!

Akraino Edge Stack is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://zoom.us/j/919148693
Or iPhone one-tap : US: +16699006833,,919148693# or +16465588656,,919148693#
Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free) or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 919 148 693
International numbers available:
https://zoom.us/u/adnlim1pfM

Cancelled Event: Akraino Technical Community Call (Weekly) - Thursday, 27 February 2020 #cal-cancelled

technical-discuss@lists.akraino.org Calendar <technical-discuss@...>

Cancelled: Akraino Technical Community Call (Weekly)

This event has been cancelled.

When:
Thursday, 27 February 2020
6:00am to 7:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/919148693

Organizer: technical-discuss@...

Akraino Technical Community Call: TSC updates to technical community and deeper dives into topics as applicable. Meeting content posted to Technical Community Wiki.
Meeting Lead: Kandan Kathirvel, Akraino TSC Chair

Akraino Edge Stack is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://zoom.us/j/919148693
Or iPhone one-tap : US: +16699006833,,919148693# or +16465588656,,919148693#
Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free) or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 919 148 693
International numbers available:
https://zoom.us/u/adnlim1pfM

Upcoming Event: Akraino Technical Community Call (Weekly) - Thu, 02/20/2020 6:00am-7:00am #cal-reminder

technical-discuss@lists.akraino.org Calendar <technical-discuss@...>

Reminder: Akraino Technical Community Call (Weekly)

When: Thursday, 20 February 2020, 6:00am to 7:00am, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://zoom.us/j/919148693

View Event

Organizer: technical-discuss@...

Akraino Technical Community Call: TSC updates to technical community and deeper dives into topics as applicable. Meeting content posted to Technical Community Wiki.
Meeting Lead: Kandan Kathirvel, Akraino TSC Chair

Akraino Edge Stack is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://zoom.us/j/919148693
Or iPhone one-tap : US: +16699006833,,919148693# or +16465588656,,919148693#
Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free) or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 919 148 693
International numbers available:
https://zoom.us/u/adnlim1pfM

Re: Upcoming Event: Akraino Technical Community Call (Weekly) - Thu, 02/20/2020 6:00am-7:00am #cal-reminder

Asif Mehmood

Dear team,

We are sorry to inform you that due to some misunderstanding between the time zones, we are unable to attend this meeting.

Kindly assign us a new slot so that we are prepared for it. Thanks

Regards,
Mehmood Asif
+82-10-3212-6804

On Feb 20, 2020, at 10:30 PM, technical-discuss@... Calendar <technical-discuss@...> wrote:

[...]

Re: Process to Submit a Blueprint (Akraino)

Asif Mehmood <malikasifmahmoodawan@...>

Greetings,

We hereby request presentation slots for its review.

Best Regards,
Asif Mehmood
+82 10-3212-6804

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 9:28 AM Tina Tsou <Tina.Tsou@...> wrote:

Dear @Asif Mahmood et al,

+ @Andrew Wilkinson as chair of process sub-Committee.

BP Graduation Review Processes and Criteria is the procedure.

If you create a wiki page under Blueprint Proposals, send an email to technical-discuss@...; process@...; tsc@...; ask presentation slots for review.

Meeting calendar is at https://wiki.akraino.org/display/AK/calendars.

If you are lucky, get approval from Technical Community Sub-Committee (6am Thursday PT), Process Sub-Committee (8am Tuesday PT), TSC (7am Tuesday and Thursday PT), and vote on TSC meeting. It can as quick as a week and a half, if there is no request to change your original proposal, or you change it accordingly in time.

Hope it helps.

Thank you,

Tina Tsou

Enterprise Architect