Date

Presentation request for IEC Type 6: IIoT for Integrated Edge Cloud (IEC) Blueprint Family

Aaron Williams

Hello all,

I posted our power point and other documentation to start the approval process.  This is the EVE/Fledge demo that has been presented in March to the TAC.   My understanding is that the next step is to present to the technical community, although I am not sure what we are supposed to present.

Here is a link to the blueprint’s home:https://wiki.akraino.org/display/AK/IEC+Type+6%3A+IIoT+for+Integrated+Edge+Cloud+%28IEC%29+Blueprint+Family

Thanks,

Aaron

Aaron Williams

Developer Advocate

LF Edge

e: aaron@...

m: +1 602 705-3599

Updated Event: Akraino Technical Community Call (Weekly) #cal-invite

technical-discuss@lists.akraino.org Calendar <technical-discuss@...>

Akraino Technical Community Call (Weekly)

When:
Thursday, 16 April 2020
1:00pm to 2:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC
Repeats: Weekly on Thursday

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/919148693

Organizer: technical-discuss@...

Akraino Technical Community Call: TSC updates to technical community and deeper dives into topics as applicable. Meeting content posted to Technical Community Wiki.
Meeting Lead: Kandan Kathirvel, Akraino TSC Chair

Akraino Edge Stack is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://zoom.us/j/919148693
Or iPhone one-tap : US: +16699006833,,919148693# or +16465588656,,919148693#
Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free) or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 919 148 693
International numbers available:
https://zoom.us/u/adnlim1pfM

Updated Event: Akraino Community: The AI Edge: Federated ML application at edge Blueprint proposal / API Subcommittee White Paper discussion - Thursday, 9 April 2020 #cal-invite

technical-discuss@lists.akraino.org Calendar <technical-discuss@...>

Akraino Community: The AI Edge: Federated ML application at edge Blueprint proposal / API Subcommittee White Paper discussion

When:
Thursday, 9 April 2020
1:00pm to 2:00pm
(UTC+00:00) UTC

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/919148693

Organizer: Tapio Tallgren technical-discuss@...

Akraino Community Call April 9:

Topics:
- The AI Edge: Federated ML application at edge Blueprint proposal (https://wiki.akraino.org/display/AK/The+AI+Edge%3A+Federated+ML+application+at+edge)
- API Subteam White Paper discussion (
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yojP3M_NEDo9Ll0YPGdKflpBBdA1a1E2/view?usp=sharing)
Zoom info:

[...]

6:00am to 7:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

[...]

The AI Edge: Federated ML application at edge - Akraino - Akraino Confluence

Tina Tsou

Dear Tapio et al,

The AI Edge: Federated ML application at edge Blueprint proposal team, who are cc’ed, would like to present on next Technical Community call.

Presenter: Julie Han from WeBank

https://wiki.akraino.org/display/AK/The+AI+Edge%3A+Federated+ML+application+at+edge

Thank you for your consideration.

Thank you,
Tina ^ ^

Re: [Akraino Process Sub-Committee] [Akraino Technical-Discussion ] Presentation slot request for new feature project for KPI ( Kontour )

Tina Tsou

Dear Kandan et al,

Thanks. I was just checking the consensus.

Thank you,
Tina ^ ^

On Apr 3, 2020, at 8:38 AM, KATHIRVEL, KANDAN <kk0563@...> wrote:

I added to the 9th TSC agenda for further review by TSC.

Regards
Kandan Kathirvel

On Apr 3, 2020, at 6:27 AM, Addepalli, Srinivasa R <srinivasa.r.addepalli@...> wrote:

Yes. Aria presented this in March F2F meeting.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 3, 2020, at 12:20 AM, Tapio Tallgren <@tapio_t> wrote:
Nope, but my understanding is that it was presented in the face-to-face meeting. Can someone clarify?

-Tapio