From: <tsc@...> on behalf of Vikram Siwach <vikram.siwach@...>
Date: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 10:43 AM
To: "Tibrewala, Sujata" <sujata.tibrewala@...>
Cc: Tina Tsou <tina.tsou@...>, "technical-discuss@..." <technical-discuss@...>, "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [Akraino TSC] R2 release updates

Its published here please include this in R2

https://wiki.akraino.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=11993339

Also API Sub-Committee will also submit a developer API white paper and BP as well for R2

Let me know if you need more information

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 1:33 PM Tibrewala, Sujata <sujata.tibrewala@...> wrote:

Hmm did you save and publish your changes… perhaps it is in your local copy.

From: <technical-discuss@...> on behalf of Sujata Tibrewala <sujata.tibrewala@...>
Date: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 10:33 AM
To: Vikram Siwach <vikram.siwach@...>
Cc: Tina Tsou <tina.tsou@...>, "technical-discuss@..." <technical-discuss@...>, "tsc@..." <tsc@...>