Topics

New Blueprint proposaled for review

Zhang,Hechun

Dear Colleagues,

Attached is a new proposal blueprint from Baidu, with the name of Robotaxi, for your reference. And this is a blueprint that focuses on establishing an open source MEC platform combined with AI capabilities in the autonomous driving scenario.

Listed below is the wiki link for your information:

https://wiki.akraino.org/display/AK/The+AI+Edge%3A+RoboTaxi

May I ask for a UTC +8:00 friendly time to have a review for this BP?

--

Best regards.

Baidu

NetArch

Tel: 010-56796212

Mobile: +86-15010096386

Email: zhanghechun@...

Andrew Wilkinson

Hi Tapio,

Can you schedule at the next free community call for Zhang to present this proposal first.

Thanks,

Andrew

Attached is a new proposal blueprint from Baidu, with the name of Robotaxi, for your reference. And this is a blueprint that focuses on establishing an open source MEC platform combined with AI capabilities in the autonomous driving scenario.

Listed below is the wiki link for your information:

https://wiki.akraino.org/display/AK/The+AI+Edge%3A+RoboTaxi

May I ask for a UTC +8:00 friendly time to have a review for this BP?

--

Best regards.

Baidu

NetArch

Tel: 010-56796212

Mobile: +86-15010096386

Email: zhanghechun@...

Tapio Tallgren

Yes, no problem. Should we use the January 2 slot for this, although there is no TSC call that day? And would 6 AM PST/2 PM UTC be too late? We have used that timeslot earlier with presentations from China.

https://wiki.akraino.org/display/AK/The+AI+Edge%3A+RoboTaxi<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=ec0a3f9c-b0801304-ec0a7f07-0cc47ad93eae-11377fb361a3ac27&q=1&e=3ebd0e24-e8e5-4ecb-a2af-76d90fb85929&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwiki.akraino.org%2Fdisplay%2FAK%2FThe%2BAI%2BEdge%253A%2BRoboTaxi>

Email: zhanghechun@...<mailto:zhanghechun@...>