Topics

New Blueprint project incubation review request

Jane Shen

Dear Andrew/Tapio,

We would like to notify about new BP proposal request "KubeEdge Edge Service Blueprint Family, Type 1: ML Inference Offloading”.

I have created wiki page under new proposal for BP with proposal details: https://wiki.akraino.org/display/AK/KubeEdge+Edge+Service+Blueprint

We are new to the BP process. Please let us know if anything we missed for new BP incubation. Also Please kindly help to schedule a presentation slot to start the incubation review.

Thanks,

-Jane Shen

Tapio Tallgren

Hi,

You could do the presentation this Thursday in the Akraino Community Call, except that I have already scheduled another presentation there.

Tina, do you think we can do both in one hour or should we postpone this one by one week?

-Tapio

We would like to notify about new BP proposal request "KubeEdge Edge Service Blueprint Family, Type 1: ML Inference Offloading”.

I have created wiki page under new proposal for BP with proposal details: https://wiki.akraino.org/display/AK/KubeEdge+Edge+Service+Blueprint

We are new to the BP process. Please let us know if anything we missed for new BP incubation. Also Please kindly help to schedule a presentation slot to start the incubation review.

Thanks,

-Jane Shen

Tina Tsou

Dear Tapio et al,

I think 30 minutes of each would be enough.

The other topic of Public Interface Edge Interface Blueprint family proposal is for technical discussion among participants.

Thank you,
Tina ^ ^