It works for me.

Thank you,
Tina ^ ^

On Dec 9, 2019, at 9:21 AM, Jim Xu <jim.xu@...> wrote:

Hi Tina,

Thanks for letting me know. How about every other Wed 8-9PST starting from December 11?

Jim Xu

From: Tina Tsou <Tina.Tsou@...>
Sent: Friday, December 6, 2019 8:11 AM
To: Jim Xu <jim.xu@...>
Cc: upstream@...
Subject: Re: [Akraino Upstream Sub-Committee] Upstream regular biweekly meeting

Dear Jim et al,

Technical community call happens at the same time.

Thank you,

Tina ^ ^

On Dec 5, 2019, at 10:50 AM, Jim Xu via Lists.Akraino.Org <jim.xu=zenlayer.com@...> wrote:

Dear All,

Appreciate the supports from the communities, I will be running as the Chair for the Upstream Sub-Committee from now.

In order to bring the operations back to support our varies activities in Akraino, I would like to host our regular biweekly meeting from December. Can we have the meeting on every other Thursday 8-9am PST from December 12, 2019? Please let me know if you prefer other time slots.

Again, the key values from the Sub-Committee are:

  • Work with the upstream projects and communities to bring the values/code/ideas of Akraino to the Upstream.
  • Bring the updates, progresses and new ideas, new roadmaps from Upstream down to our projects.

Look forwarding to hearing from the team.

Best regards,

Jim

Join upstream@lists.akraino.org to automatically receive all group messages.