Date

Upstream Sub-Committee Biweekly tomorrow/March 17, 2020 8-9am PST

Jim Xu

Agenda:

  • Review from last F2F meeting
  • Co-chair Election
  • Upstream Workflow.

Akraino Upstream is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/860701217 ( https://www.google.com/url?q=https://zoom.us/j/860701217&sa=D&ust=1576428941919000&usg=AOvVaw1lO1Yh6XeC5HJquLCC66Dd )

Meeting ID: 860 701 217

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,860701217# US (San Jose)

+16465588656,,860701217# US (New York)

Dial by your location

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

877 369 0926 US Toll-free

855 880 1246 US Toll-free

+1 647 558 0588 Canada

855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free

Meeting ID: 860 701 217

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aExAN61F ( https://www.google.com/url?q=https://zoom.us/u/aExAN61F&sa=D&ust=1576428941919000&usg=AOvVaw3_-7LsD_5kdfcPtaAeriTP )

Upcoming Event: Akraino Upstream Sub-Committee - Wed, 03/04/2020 8:00am-9:00am, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

upstream@lists.akraino.org Calendar <upstream@...>

Reminder: Akraino Upstream Sub-Committee

When: Wednesday, 4 March 2020, 8:00am to 9:00am, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:https://zoom.us/j/860701217

Organizer: Jim Xu jim.xu@...

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/860701217

Meeting ID: 860 701 217

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,860701217# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,860701217# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        877 369 0926 US Toll-free
        855 880 1246 US Toll-free
        +1 647 558 0588 Canada
        855 703 8985 Canada Toll-free
Meeting ID: 860 701 217
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aExAN61F

Re: SEBA Upstream Discussion

Tina Tsou

Dear Ciprian et al,

Thanks for your update and great effort.

Talk to you in 5 minutes.

Thank you,
Tina ^ ^

On Feb 19, 2020, at 7:54 AM, Ciprian Barbu <Ciprian.Barbu@...> wrote:

Dear all,

I have updated the Akraino SEBA Validation on ARM wiki page with details about the technical work at hand, as per my current understanding:

https://wiki.akraino.org/display/AK/SEBA+Validation+on+Arm#SEBAValidationonArm-SEBAUpstreamingwork

Thanks and regards,

/Ciprian